If you want an amazing nursing cover then you must buy a Covered Goods … or win one. If you want to win one, read all the details down below. Covered Goods is a nursing cover but really it is more than just that. Its very multi-use. It can not only be used as a nursing cover, but a carseat cover, infinity scarf, cart cover and even a highchair cover. It is super functional and lightweight. I make sure to never leave home without it. I have only forgotten it a few of times and I’m literally hitting myself because of it. I’d end up having to use a blanket. UGH! It has come in handy for so many uses (even use it as a pillow when I change Cora’s diaper in the car). I don’t know what I would do without it.
I use it as a nursing cover. I use it over both arms or on the side like this when I need a hand out to help with Mekhi. Cora clearly doesn’t want to eat with all the excitement of Mekhi’s adoption party.
I have used it as a carseat cover to protect Cora from the wind and sunshine.
I also have used it as a carseat cover when Cora needs to go to sleep and not get distracted by all the loud noises, like when I shop and try on clothes.
I have even needed it for shade on the stroller when the sun was still coming through and hitting Cora in the face.
Now that she is older I use it as a highchair cover. Another way that is similar is using it for a cart cover. Both ways catch food from falling and protect the little ones from the germs or their body rubbing up against the metal sides of the cart.
Here it is as a cart cover.
It’s easy to get on and off. It is lightweight and can be washed and put in the dryer. I love the fact that it is breathable and stretchy. So when I’m nursing she doesn’t get hot and sweaty. I also love that while she is nursing she can’t pull or kick the cover off because it has 360 degree coverage. I’m so thankful this product exists. I don’t know what I would do if I had to use the older products that only covered so much, and the baby could kick or pull it off. I’m so modest and would have freaked out if my boob got exposed. HAHA!
People always ask where I got it from and comment on how amazing and practical it is. Everyone loves the fun patterns too. You should visit their site and see all the other patterns. I have their mismatch pattern and want to get their grey & ivory pinstripe to go with the grey things I have. They are $34.99. It is a great price for the amount of use you get out of it.
You can win the classic black & ivory pinstripe like the one I have in all the photos up above. Just head on over to my Instagram account and tag some friends to win. I will select a winner randomly on Monday, April 25th and the giveaway ends the night of Sunday, April 24th at 11:59pm.
LAVENDER (Lavandula anguvstifolia)
Botanical Family: Lamiaceae
Plant Origin: Utah, Idaho, France
- Gentle enough to use on babies and children’s skin.
- Helps combat allergies. Just drop under your tongue. You can also take it in a capsule, swab it in your nostril and swipe it inside your cheeks to stop sneezing, itching, hives, and watery eyes.
- Athlete’s Foot/Ringworm
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Helps with earaches. Rub around the outside of your ear. It helps to drain and relieve ear congestion and pain.
- Cold Sores (Herpes Simplex Type 1)
- Sprain/Muscle inflammation
- Helps with high blood pressure (Hypertension). Balances your body. It will only raise or lower as needed.
- Aids in healing cuts, bruises, blisters, boils, and scars.
- Hair Loss
- You can use it topically on your skin. It is effective for acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, diaper rash, scarring and other skin disorders.
- Attention Deficit ADD & ADHD
- Helps with bug, insect, spider bites, bee stings and many more bites.
- Emotional trauma
- Respiratory infections
- Menstrual problems/PMS
- Nervous Tension
Best substitute for these:
- Neosporin/Bacitracin Aleve/Motrin
- Advil Sinus
- Tylenol PM
- Zyrtec/Clartin D
- Calamine Lotion
- plus many more.
- Reduces blood fat/cholesterol
- Combats Excess Sebum on skin
- Balancing – both physically and emotionally.
- Lavender has been documented to improve concentration and mental acuity.
- University of Miami researchers found that inhalation of lavender oil increased beta waves in the brain, suggesting heightened relaxation.
- It also reduced depression and improved cognitive performance.
- A 2001 Osaka Kyoiku University study found that lavender reduced mental stress and increased alertness.