1-Kate Spade earrings
2-Michael Kors watch
3-Gareth Pugh leather jacket
4-Helmut Lang shirt
5-Balmain mid-rise jeans
7-Kate Spade bag/purse
1-J.Crew striped top
2-Nordstrom square stud earrings
3-River Island clear eyeglass
5-Stella & Dot bangles
6-Joseph wool coat
7-Giuseppe Zanotti suede high heels
8-Prada oversized handbag
I have decided to try blogging. I have been so fearful to step out and put my stuff up. (Who knows why… I have made it a bigger deal than it really is. I can come up with so many excuses.) I feel like it would be as if someone is reading my diary and finding everything out about me. What makes me happy, sad, scared, and all the things I fear. I have realized that I just have to be be bold, step out, be my true to self, be who I am created to be, be unique. I have to be honest and put whatever out there so you can see who I am and what my heart is for. Obviously I will protect myself and keep some things private. I have figured out now that it doesn’t have to be a diary. Phew! I can make it whatever I want it to be.
I want this blog to be a place where people get inspired. I will put more pictures than written content, since I’m not a fabulous writer. I’m trying to relearn and practice writing. I have read so many wonderfully written blogs. Even the picture part scares me because I’m not a talented photographer… I’m an artist. With all that being said I’m going to take a stab at this. See where it goes. Here we go…
Rynndition is a mix of my nick name “Rynn” and the word rendition. I want to have a place where I can show others my viewpoint of how I see artwork through my eyes and other things that inspire me. I am putting my ideas out there. I’m going to do some DIY crafts, as well as teach others about interior design since I went to school for it (I don’t want it to go to waste). I’m going to show my love of color by expressing through each post. I’ll be able to show off my love of fashion through my daily outfits. This is a way I express myself.
A few things I love:
- My Savior is first!
- My husband second!
- My family and friends are third!
- To see young women set free, healed, & restored using creativity and teaching. (specifically girls from human trafficking)
- Flowers (Fresh flowers and anything that is floral)
- Art of all types and mediums. Being Creative!
- Interior Design
- Embroidery, Cross stitching, Crocheting, etc. (anything that our grandmothers did)
- Weddings and Events
- Books (especially teaching books, children’s books, books that come in sets, golden books)
- Landscaping (did for 4 years) and also a love for gardening but I have never done it
Things I’m wanting to learn:
- Snow skiing or snow boarding
- Baking (I need to get better at this)
Here are a few things my blog will consist of:
- Color posts
- Fashion posts
- Flower posts (All things floral)
- Vintage things (I come from a long line of antiquers)
- Styling posts
- My thirfted items
- Artist that inspire me, different types of art mediums, Etsy, Pinterest, Instagram
- Interior design posts, home idea posts
- Craft/DIY posts
- Wedding and event Ideas
- Books that catch my attention
- Gardening posts
- Things that inspire me
- Photography, some black and white
- Fabric, furniture, patterns
I hope you will enjoy my blog “Rynndition” and be inspired.
– ♥ Lauryn